May 11, 2011 | test
1. Sift through your mortgage options to see what financial opportunity suits you best.
2. Answer any questions you may have about emerging or established neighbourhoods in Toronto.
3. Discuss the current real estate market to find out if this is a good time for you to buy a home.
4. Conduct advanced searches on the Toronto mls to find listings that fit your desired criteria.
5. Set up all arrangements for property viewings at convenient times.
6. Draft a legally binding contract and negotiate on your behalf with the seller.
7. Connect you with lawyers, home inspectors, mortgage brokers and any other professional involved in the buying process.
8. Work through any potential challenges that may arise during the home buying process.
9. Protect your interests and assure privacy and respect with all the information we share.